[openstack-dev] [nova] shall we do a spec review day next tuesday oct 23?

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:07:04 UTC 2018

Hey all,

Milestone s-1 is coming up next week on Thursday Oct 25 [1] and I was
thinking it would be a good idea to have a spec review day next week on
Tuesday Oct 23 to spend some focus on spec reviews together.

Spec freeze is s-2 Jan 10, so the review day isn't related to any
deadlines, but would just be a way to organize and make sure we have
initial review on the specs that have been proposed so far.

How does Tuesday Oct 23 work for everyone? Let me know if another day
works better.

So far, efried and mriedem are on board when I asked in the
#openstack-nova channel. I'm sending this mail to gather more responses
asynchronously.

Cheers,
-melanie

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Nova/Stein_Release_Schedule