[openstack-dev] [tc][all] meetings outside IRC

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Sat Oct 13 21:29:46 UTC 2018

Hi everyone:

I was going over our governance documents, more specifically this section:

"All project meetings are held in public IRC channels and recorded."

Does this mean that all official projects are *required* to hold their
project meetings over IRC?  Is this a hard requirement or is this
something that we're a bit more 'lax about?  Do members of the
community feel like it would be easier to hold their meetings if we
allowed other avenues (assuming this isn't allowed?)

Looking forward to hearing everyone's comments.

Thanks
Mohammed