[openstack-dev] [tc] biweekly vs monthly meetings

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Thu Oct 11 12:20:29 UTC 2018

Hi everyone:

We've discussed bringing back meetings back to the TC and there's
different opinions on having biweekly vs monthly meetings.  Therefore,
I have added a patch similar to Doug's that instead lists biweekly
meetings instead of monthly meetings.

I would really appreciate if other community members could step vote
on what they feel would be best.  The agenda of those meetings would
be published in advance, topics could be requested from
chair/vice-chairs in advance and the notes would be available for the
community to consume, which should be easier to parse.

Besides the community, I'd invite TC members to vote on the change
that they prefer! :)

- Weekly: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/609562/
- Monthly: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/608751/

Thank you!