[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] dropping xenial jobs

Mohammed Naser mnaser at vexxhost.com
Wed Oct 10 04:50:50 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!

So I’ve been thinking of dropping the Xenial jobs to reduce our overall impact in terms of gate usage in master because we don’t support it.

However, I was a bit torn on this because i realize that it’s possible for us to write things and backport them only to find out that they’d break under xenial which can be deployed with Rocky.

Thoughts?  Ideas?  I was thinking maybe Lee an experimental job.. not really sure on specifics but I’d like to bring in more feedback.

Thanks,
Mohammed