[openstack-dev] [manila] Stein mid-cycle and bug smash dates

Tom Barron tpb at dyncloud.net
Mon Oct 8 11:23:11 UTC 2018

In a recent weekly manila community meeting [1] we tentatively agreed
to have a virtual mid-cycle Wednesday and Thursday 16-17 January 2019.
This would be the week after the Stein-2 miletone and a month before
Manila Feature proposal Freeze.

Also, given the success of the China-based bug-smashes in the last few
years, we are planning an Americas-timezone-friendly bug-smash as
well, aiming for 13-14 March 2019, the week after the Stein-3
milestone and Feature Freeze.

Please respond to the list if you have objections or counter-proposals
to these proposed dates.

Thanks!

-- Tom Barron (tbarron)

[1]