[openstack-dev] [tc] bringing back formal TC meetings

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Fri Oct 5 08:59:27 UTC 2018

On Thu, 4 Oct 2018, Doug Hellmann wrote:

> TC members, please reply to this thread and indicate if you would find
> meeting at 1300 UTC on the first Thursday of every month acceptable, and
> of course include any other comments you might have (including alternate
> times).

+1

Also, if we're going to set aside a time for a semi-formal meeting, I
hope we will have some form of agenda and minutes, with a fairly
clear process for setting that agenda as well as a process for
making sure that the fast and/or rude typers do not dominate the
discussion during the meetings, as they used to back in the day when
there were weekly meetings.

The "raising hands" thing that came along towards the end sort of
worked, so a variant on that may be sufficient.