[openstack-dev] [neutron] Please opt-in for neutron-lib patches

Boden Russell bodenvmw at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:47:49 UTC 2018

On 10/3/18 10:16 AM, Eric Fried wrote:
> We would like networking-powervm to be included, and have proposed [5],
> but are wondering why we weren't picked up in [6]. Your email [1] says
>
> "If your project isn't in [3][4],
> but you think it should be; it maybe missing a recent neutron-lib
> version in your requirements.txt."
>
> What's "recent"? I see the latest (per the requirements project) is
> 1.19.0 and we have 1.18.0. Should we bump?
I must've accidentally missed powervm; thanks for following up.
The fact that you're not using neutron-lib 1.19.0 has nothing to do with it;
this was a user error.

It's probably a good idea to move up to 1.19.0 once neutron does [1].
Typically I will propose the bump for all such projects, but I was waiting
for the list of opt-in consumers before doing so.

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/605690