[openstack-dev] [cinder] Follow-up on core team changes ...

Jay S. Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:43:10 UTC 2018

Team,

I wanted to follow up on the note I sent a week or so ago about changes
to the Core team.  I talked to Winston-D (Huang Zhiteng) and it sounded
like he would not be able to take a more active role.  There were no
other objections so I am removing him from the Core list.

John Griffith indicated an interest in staying on and thinks that he
will be able to get more time for Cinder.  As a result we have decided
to keep him on.

This leaves Cinder with 9 people on the core team.

Thanks!

Jay (jungleboyj)