[openstack-dev] [tripleo] [quickstart] [networking-ovn] No more overcloud_prep-containers.sh script

Daniel Alvarez Sanchez dalvarez at redhat.com
Wed Oct 3 08:34:31 UTC 2018

Hi Miguel,

This patch should fix it [0]. I ran into same issues and had to manually
patch and/or generate the OVN containers myself.
Try it out and let me know if the problem persists.
To confirm that this is the same issue try to check which images you got in
your local registry (ODL images may be present while OVN ones are not).

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/604953/5

Cheers,
Daniel