[openstack-dev] [python3-first] support in stable branches

Dariusz Krol d.krol at samsung.com
Mon Oct 1 07:41:01 UTC 2018

Hello Doug,

thanks for your explanation. I was a little bit confused by changes to
stable branches with python3-first topic as I thought it has to do
something with adding new test configuration for python3.

But as you explained this is about moving zuul-related configuration,
which is a part of python3-first goal (but it is not related to
supporting python3 by projects IMHO :) )

Anyway, it is now clear to me and sorry for making this confusion.

Best,

Dariusz Krol