[openstack-dev] New invoice

Waines Waines
Wed Nov 21 17:54:41 UTC 2018

Dear Valued Waines, Greg Customer:

Please advise payment actual date for this invoice.

Thank you for your valued custom.

Waines, Greg
Direct #: 836-338-6252
870-188-1601 x247
e Greg.Waines at windriver.com

-

This email transmission is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information
that is confidential, privileged, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of any of the
information contained in this transmission is strictly prohibited. All email and attachments are scanned for viruses before
transmission. However, I recommend that you perform such scans as are necessary before opening any attachments, as we
accept no liability any loss or damage caused in the process of communication. All quotations and recommendations in any
proposal, report, e-mail or letter are made in good faith and on the basis of the information before us at the time.
In consequence, no statement in any proposal, report e-mail or letter is to be deemed in any circumstances a representation,
undertaking, warranty or contractual condition. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me by email at
the above address. Thank you.