[openstack-dev] manila community meeting this week is *on*

Tom Barron tpb at dyncloud.net
Thu Nov 15 08:11:26 UTC 2018

On 15/11/18 02:29 +0100, Erik McCormick wrote:
>Are you gathering somewhere in the building for in-person discussion?

We have a Forum session at 9:50 where we'll cover similar material:

https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/events/22830/setting-the-compass-for-manila-rwx-cloud-storage

The weekly meeting will be on irc, as usual, with meeting minutes
logged there, with no concurrent sidebar conversations.

It'd be great to meet you in person here, so if you can't get to the
Forum session please ping me at tpb at dyncloud.net or tbarron on irc and
we can chat a bit.

Cheers,

-- Tom (tbarron)