[openstack-dev] manila community meeting this week is *on*

Tom Barron tpb at dyncloud.net
Wed Nov 14 21:08:33 UTC 2018

As we discussed last week, we *will* have our normal weekly manila
community meeting this week, at the regular time and place

   Thursday, 15 November, 1500 UTC, #openstack-meetings-alt on
freenode

Some of us are at Summit but we need to continue to discuss/review
outstanding specs, links for which can be found in our next meeting
agenda [1].

It was great meeting new folks at the project onboarding and project
update sessions at Summit this week -- please feel free to join the
IRC meeting tomorrow!

Cheers,

-- Tom Barron (tbarron)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/w/index.php?title=Manila/Meetings&action=edit&section=2