[openstack-dev] [kolla][iconic] baremetal network

Mark Goddard mark at stackhpc.com
Mon Nov 12 09:33:41 UTC 2018

Hi Manuel,

You can configure the neutron tenant network types in kolla-ansible via the
'neutron_tenant_network_types' variable in globals.yml. It's a
comma-separated list. The default for that variable is vxlan, it's expected
that you set it to match your requirements.

The 'ironic_cleaning_network' variable should be the name of a network in
neutron to be used for cleaning, rather than an interface name. If you're
using flat networking, this will just be 'the' network.

Regards,
Mark