[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [nova] about resize the instance

Rambo lijie at unitedstack.com
Thu Nov 8 11:30:03 UTC 2018

When I resize the instance, the compute node report that "libvirtError: internal error: qemu unexpectedly closed the monitor: 2018-11-08T09:42:04.695681Z qemu-kvm: cannot set up guest memory 'pc.ram': Cannot allocate memory".Has anyone seen this situation?And the ram_allocation_ratio is set 3 in nova.conf.The total memory is 125G.When I use the "nova hypervisor-show server" command to show the compute node's free_ram_mb is -45G.If it is the result of excessive use of memory?
Can you give me some suggestions about this?Thank you very much.