[openstack-dev] [cinder][manila] Cinder and Friends Dinner at Berlin Summit ...

Jay S Bryant jungleboyj at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 22:40:05 UTC 2018

All,

I am working on scheduling a dinner for the Cinder team (and our
extended family that work on and around Cinder) during the Summit in
Berlin.  I have created an etherpad for people to RSVP for dinner [1].

It seemed like Tuesday night after the Marketplace Mixer was the best
time for most people.

So, it will be a little later dinner ... 8 pm.  Here is the place:

Location: http://www.dicke-wirtin.de/
Address:  Carmerstraße 9, 10623 Berlin, Germany

It looks like the kind of place that will fit for our usual group.

If planning to attend please add your name to the etherpad and I will
get a reservation in over the weekend.

Hope to see you all on Tuesday!

Jay

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/BER-cinder-outing-planning