[openstack-dev] [oslo] Next two meetings

Ben Nemec openstack at nemebean.com
Wed Nov 7 20:19:20 UTC 2018

Hi,

Next week is summit and a lot of our contributors will be traveling
there on Monday, so let's skip the meeting. The following week I will
also be out, so if anyone wants to run the meeting please let me know.
Otherwise we'll skip that one too and reconvene after Thanksgiving.

If you need your Oslo fix for next week, come see us in Berlin:
https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/events/22952/oslo-project-onboarding

(I just noticed that is listed as a project onboarding - it's actually a
project update. I'll look into getting that fixed)

-Ben