[openstack-dev] [oslo] No complains about rabbitmq SSL problems: could we have this in the logs?

Ken Giusti kgiusti at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:42:08 UTC 2018

Hi Mohammed,

What release of openstack are you using?  (ocata, pike, etc)

Also just to confirm my understanding:  you do see the SSL connections come
up, but after some time they 'hang' - what do you mean by 'hang'?  Do the
connections drop?  Or do the connections remain up but you start seeing
messages (RPC calls) time out?

thanks,

Ken Giusti  (kgiusti at gmail.com)