[openstack-dev] [nova] Announcing new Focal Point for s390x libvirt/kvm Nova

Andreas Scheuring scheuran at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Nov 2 08:47:42 UTC 2018

Dear Nova Community,
I want to announce the new focal point for Nova s390x libvirt/kvm.

Please welcome "Cathy Zhangā€¯ to the Nova team. She and her team will be responsible for maintaining the s390x libvirt/kvm Thirdparty CI  [1] and any s390x specific code in nova and os-brick.
I personally took a new opportunity already a few month ago but kept maintaining the CI as good as possible. With new manpower we can hopefully contribute more to the community again.

You can reach her via
* email: bjzhjing at linux.vnet.ibm.com
* IRC: Cathyz

Cathy, I wish you and your team all the best for this exciting role! I also want to say thank you for the last years. It was a great time, I learned a lot from you all, will miss it!

Cheers,

Andreas (irc: scheuran)

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems/IBM_zKVM_CI