[openstack-dev] StoryBoard Forum Session: Remaining Blockers

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 00:22:49 UTC 2018

Hello Everyone!

We've made a lot of progress in StoryBoard-land over the last couple of
releases cleaning up bugs, fixing UI annoyances, and adding features that
people have requested. All along we've also continued to migrate projects
as they've become unblocked. While there are still a few blockers on our
to-do list, we want to make sure our list is complete[1].

We have a session at the upcoming forum to collect any remaining blockers
that you may have encountered while messing around with the dev
storyboard[2] site or using the real storyboard interacting with projects
that have already migrated. If you encountered any issues that  are
blocking your project from migrating, please come share them with with
us[3]. Hope to see you there!

-Kendall (diablo_rojo) & the StoryBoard team

[1] https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/worklist/493
[2] https://storyboard-dev.openstack.org/
[2]
https://www.openstack.org/summit/berlin-2018/summit-schedule/events/22839/storyboard-migration-the-remaining-blockers