[openstack-dev] [Release-job-failures][release][infra] Tag of openstack/keystone failed

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Nov 1 13:27:03 UTC 2018

Jeremy Stanley <fungi at yuggoth.org> writes:

> On 2018-11-01 08:52:05 -0400 (-0400), Doug Hellmann wrote:
> [...]
>> Did I miss any options or issues with this approach?
>
> https://review.openstack.org/578557

How high of a priority is rolling that feature out? It does seem to
eliminate this particular issue (even the edge cases described in the
commit message shouldn't affect us based on our typical practices), but
until we have one of the two changes in place we're going to have this
issue with every release we tag.

Doug