[openstack-dev] [tc][all] A culture change (nitpicking)

Amy Marrich amy at demarco.com
Wed May 30 22:07:35 UTC 2018

Coming from Ops, yes things should always be deployable, backward
compatible and shouldn't break, but at the same time we're talking about a
master branch which is always in flux and not an actual release. I think
that statement you provided Dims should apply to releases or tags and not
the master branch as a whole. And to be honest unless someone desperately
needed something just committed into master, I doubt most folks are using
master in dev let alone production, at least that's my hope.

We can't move forward as a community if we don't welcome new members to it,
which is the heart of this proposal.

Amy (spotz)