[openstack-dev] Hello all, puppet modules

Remo Mattei remo at rm.ht
Wed May 30 21:18:35 UTC 2018

Hello all,
I have talked to several people about this and I would love to get this finalized once and for all. I have checked the OpenStack puppet modules which are mostly developed by the Red Hat team, as of right now, TripleO is using a combo of Ansible and puppet to deploy but in the next couple of releases, the plan is to move away from the puppet option.

So consequently, what will be the plan of TripleO and the puppet modules?

Thanks