[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] Winterscale: a proposal regarding the project infrastructure

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed May 30 17:30:23 UTC 2018

On 2018-05-30 10:09:23 -0700 (-0700), James E. Blair wrote:
[...]
> An example of something that probably shouldn't move is
> "openstack-zuul-jobs".  We still need people that are concerned with how
> OpenStack uses the winterscale service.  I'm not sure whether that
> should be its own team or should those functions get folded into other
> teams.
[...]

At least for some undefined transitional period, anything we think
shouldn't move can remain the domain of the existing Infrastructure
team under OpenStack TC governance. Once we get a better feel for
what's left, that team will likely get scaled back to just the
remaining interested maintainers and its continued governance
situation can be revisited at that future date.
--
Jeremy Stanley