[openstack-dev] [Heat] : Query regarding bug 1769089

Rico Lin rico.lin.guanyu at gmail.com
Wed May 30 13:29:23 UTC 2018

Hi

As Kaz mentioned,
Since we moved to StoryBoard (instead of Launchapd) please maintain your
bug here: https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/story/1769089

Also, I try to use the same template [1] as you did to create a stack in
master version and it works (I can't reproduce it)

If possible, can you trace log to find where that error is from, is it from
heat-eng.log, heat-api.log, or other where?

Also, Heat IRC is at #heat not  #openstack-heat  :)

[1] TEMPLATE

heat_template_version: '2013-05-23'
resources:
  router:
    type: OS::Neutron::Router
    properties:
      name: resourceRouter

> Hi,
>

> First off, sorry for being late to response.
>
> Looking at your comment,
> your environment is Newton & AFAIK Newton is EOL, even if you will wait
> for the fix, it will not be delivered to Newton.
> https://releases.openstack.org/
>
> Current my concern is that your raised issue may happen in Queens code too
> (latest maintained)
> Note: dashboard for heat is split out from Horizon since Queens.
>
> Let me check if I could reproduce your issue at my environment(Queens)
> first.
> I will update my result at https://storyboard.
> openstack.org/#!/story/1769089
>
> Cheers,
> Kaz

>> Hello,
>>
>> We have raised a bug in launchpad and the bug link is as follows:
>> https://bugs.launchpad.net/heat-dashboard/+bug/1769089 .
>> Can anyone please provide a solution or fix for this issue since it's
>> been 20 days since we have created this bug.
>>
>> Thanks&Regards,
>> Ashika Meher

May The Force of OpenStack Be With You,

*Rico Lin*irc: ricolin