[openstack-dev] [stable] [tooz] [ceilometer] cmd2 without upper constraints causes errors in tox-py27

Elõd Illés elod.illes at ericsson.com
Wed May 30 12:55:44 UTC 2018

cmd2 says that:

"Python 2.7 support is EOL

Support for adding new features to the Python 2.7 release of |cmd2| was
discontinued on April 15, 2018. Bug fixes will be supported for Python
2.7 via 0.8.x until August 31, 2018.

Supporting Python 2 was an increasing burden on our limited resources.
Switching to support only Python 3 will allow us to clean up the
codebase, remove some cruft, and focus on developing new features."

See: https://github.com/python-cmd2/cmd2

Előd