[openstack-dev] [tc][all] A culture change (nitpicking)

Ben Swartzlander ben at swartzlander.org
Wed May 30 00:21:31 UTC 2018

On 05/29/2018 03:43 PM, Davanum Srinivas wrote:
> Agree with Ian here.
>
> Also another problem that comes up is: "Why are you touching *MY*
> review?" (probably coming from the view where stats - and stackalytics
> leaderboard position is important). So i guess we ask permission
> before editing (or) file a follow up later (or) just tell folks that
> this is ok to do!!

I think Stackalytics is evil and should be killed with fire. It
encourages all kinds of pathological behavior, this being one prime
example. Having worked as a core reviewer, I find zero value from the
project. We know who is contributing code and who is doing reviews
without some robot to tell us.

-Ben