[openstack-dev] [tc][forum] TC Retrospective for Queens/Rocky

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue May 29 22:57:45 UTC 2018

On 2018-05-29 17:26:16 -0400 (-0400), Doug Hellmann wrote:
[...]
> There was some discussion of whether the office hours themselves
> are useful, based on the apparent lack of participation. We had
> theories that this was a combination of bad times (meaning that TC
> members haven't always attended) and bad platforms (meaning that
> some parts of the community we are trying to reach may emphasize
> other tools over IRC for real time chat). We need to look into that.
[...]

We also had some consensus in the room on starting to use meetbot
during office hours to highlight whatever we discussed in the
resulting meeting minutes. I'm planning to do that at our 01:00z
office hour (a couple hours from now) and see how it goes, though
that timeslot in particular tends to have little or no discussion.
--
Jeremy Stanley