[openstack-dev] [tc][all] A culture change (nitpicking)

Mathieu Gagné mgagne at calavera.ca
Tue May 29 16:41:49 UTC 2018

Hi Julia,

Thanks for the follow up on this topic.

On Tue, May 29, 2018 at 6:55 AM, Julia Kreger
<juliaashleykreger at gmail.com> wrote:

> These things are not just frustrating, but also very inhibiting for
> part time contributors such as students who may also be time limited.
> Or an operator who noticed something that was clearly a bug and that
> put forth a very minor fix and doesn't have the time to revise it over
> and over.

What I found frustrating is receiving *only* nitpicks, addressing them
to only receive more nitpicks (sometimes from the same reviewer) with
no substantial review on the change itself afterward.
I wouldn't mind addressing nitpicks if more substantial reviews were
made in a timely fashion.

--
Mathieu