[openstack-dev] [kolla-ansible] dns_interface, inv

vladislav.belogrudov at oracle.com vladislav.belogrudov at oracle.com
Tue May 29 08:58:40 UTC 2018

Hi,

in multinode inventory I see that both haproxy and l3 agents run on
network nodes. Does it mean that network nodes need two public
interfaces - one for external VIP and another (unassigned) for external
bridge? Will it work without conflicts?

Another question, designate-mdns runs on network nodes while others
including designate-backend-bind - on controllers. Would it be better to
run *bind on network node to facilitate easier external connectivity? I
mean requirement for dns_interface, in other words, why not to make
dns_interface == external one?

Thanks,
Vladislav