[openstack-dev] OpenStack US & CA speaker opportunities

John Studarus john.studarus at openstacksandiego.org
Sun May 20 20:28:09 UTC 2018

Dear OpenStack PTLs, devs, operators, and community leaders,

We're reaching out to those interested in presenting at events across the US & Canada. The first opportunity is this July 10th, at the Intel Campus in Santa Clara, CA. The SF Bay Area OpenStack group is organizing a half day of presentations and labs with an evening social event to showcase Open Infrastructure and Cloud Native technologies (like Containers, and SDN). We have a number of invited, sponsored breakout sessions and lightening talks available.

If you're interested, feel free to contact us directly via email or at the submission page below.

https://www.papercall.io/openstack-8th-san-jose

We're also happy to co-ordinate events with the Meetup groups across the US and Canada. If you're looking to get out and talk, just drop us a note and we can co-ordinate which groups would be convenient to you. Perhaps you'll be traveling and have the evening free to speak to a local group? We can make it happen!

All three of us will be in Vancouver this week if you'd like to talk in person.

John, Lisa, & Stacy

OpenStack Ambassadors for North America and Canada

----
John Studarus - OpenStack Ambassador - John at OpenStackSanDiego.org