[openstack-dev] [cyborg] [nova] Cyborg quotas

Nadathur, Sundar sundar.nadathur at intel.com
Thu May 17 20:36:51 UTC 2018

Hi all,
     Thanks for all the feedback. Please see below.

<mailto:jaypipes at gmail.com>>:

    Placement already stores usage information for all allocations of
    resources. There is already even a /usages API endpoint that you can
    specify a project and/or user:

    https://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/placement/#list-usages
    <https://developer.openstack.org/api-ref/placement/#list-usages>

    I see no reason not to use it.

  This does not seem to be per-project (per-tenant). Given a tenant ID
and a resource class, we want to get usages of that RC by that tenant.
Please LMK if I misunderstood something.

As Matt mentioned, Nova does not handle accelerators and presumably
would not handle quotas for them either.