[openstack-dev] [ci][infra][tripleo] Multi-staged check pipelines for Zuul v3 proposal

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue May 15 21:01:21 UTC 2018

On 2018-05-15 14:52:26 -0600 (-0600), Wesley Hayutin wrote:
[...]
> The content would then sync to a swift file server on a central
> point for ALL the openstack providers or it would be sync'd to
> each cloud?
[...]

We haven't previously requested that all the Infra provider donors
support Swift, and even for the ones who do I don't think we can
count on it being available in every region where we run jobs. I
assumed that implementation would be a single (central) Swift tenant
provided by one of our donors who has it, thus the reason for my
performance concerns at "large" artifact sizes.
--
Jeremy Stanley