[openstack-dev] [nova] review runway status

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Tue May 15 19:57:04 UTC 2018

On Tue, 15 May 2018 14:27:12 +0800, Chen Ch Ji wrote:
> Thanks for the sharing, The z/VM driver spec review marked as END DATE:
> 2018-05-15
> Thanks a couple folks helped a lot on the review and still need more
> review activity on the patch sets, can I apply for extend the end date
> for the run way?

We haven't done any extensions on end dates for blueprints in runways.
One of the main ideas of runways is to set a consistent time box for
items in runways and highlight a variety of blueprints throughout the
release cycle. We have other blueprints in the queue that are waiting
for their two week time box in a runway too.

Authors can add their blueprints back to the end of the queue if more
review time is needed and the blueprint will be added to a runway when
its turn arrives again. So please feel free to do that if more review
time is needed.

Best,
-melanie