[openstack-dev] [ci][infra][tripleo] Multi-staged check pipelines for Zuul v3 proposal

Sagi Shnaidman sshnaidm at redhat.com
Tue May 15 15:08:01 UTC 2018

Bogdan,

I think before final decisions we need to know exactly - what a price we
need to pay? Without exact numbers it will be difficult to discuss about.
I we need to wait 80 mins of undercloud-containers job to finish for
starting all other jobs, it will be about 4.5 hours to wait for result (+
4.5 hours in gate) which is too big price imho and doesn't worth an effort.

What are exact numbers we are talking about?

Thanks

Best regards
Sagi Shnaidman