[openstack-dev] [neutron][ml2 plugin] unit test errors

Neil Jerram neil at tigera.io
Fri May 11 10:19:23 UTC 2018

On Fri, May 11, 2018 at 10:09 AM Andreas Scheuring <
scheuran at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:

> So what you need to do first is to make a patch for networking-onos that
> does ONLY the following
>

> replace all occurrences of
>
> * neutron.callbacks  by neutron_lib.callbacks
> * neutron.plugins.ml2.driver_api by neutron_lib.plugins.ml2.api

FYI here's what networking-calico has for the second of these points:

try:
    from neutron_lib.plugins.ml2 import api
except ImportError:
    # Neutron code prior to a2c36d7e (10th November 2017).
    from neutron.plugins.ml2 import driver_api as api

(
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/networking-calico/tree/networking_calico/plugins/ml2/drivers/calico/mech_calico.py#n49
)

However, we do it like this because we want the master networking-calico
code to work with many past Neutron releases, and I understand that that is
not a common approach; so for networking-onos you may only want the "from
neutron_lib.plugins.ml2 import api" line.

Regards - Neil