[openstack-dev] [tc] Technical Committee Status update, 7 May

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue May 8 16:18:40 UTC 2018

Excerpts from Doug Hellmann's message of 2018-05-07 10:53:04 -0400:

[snip]

> The Adjutant project application [10] is still under review, and
> the only votes registered are opposed. I anticipate having the topic
> of how we review project applications as one of several items we
> discuss during the TC retrospective session as the summit [11].
>
> [10] https://review.openstack.org/553643
> [11] https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/summit-schedule/events/21740/tc-retrospective

There is also a session dedicated to the Adjutant application
scheduled for Thursday. Sorry for the oversight.

https://www.openstack.org/summit/vancouver-2018/summit-schedule/events/21752/adjutant-official-project-status

Doug