[openstack-dev] [All] A worked example of adding privsep to an OpenStack project

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Tue May 8 02:05:02 UTC 2018

Hi,

further to last week's example of how to add a new privsep'ed call in Nova,
I thought I'd write up how to add privsep to a new OpenStack project. I've
used Cinder in this worked example, but it really applies to any project
which wants to do things with escalated permissions.

The write up is here --
http://www.madebymikal.com/adding-oslo-privsep-to-a-new-project-a-worked-example/

Michael

--
Did this email leave you hoping to cause me pain? Good news!
Sponsor me in city2surf 2018 and I promise to suffer greatly.