[openstack-dev] [tripleo] Upcoming changes to DLRN might affect TripleO

Javier Pena jpena at redhat.com
Fri May 4 13:11:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

We are working on some changes to DLRN, which will improve its flexibility and ability to build packages using different backends [1]. While we try to make these changes backwards-compatible, we have detected an issue with existing CI jobs for TripleO.

Both tripleo-ci and oooq-extras change the build_rpm.sh script from DLRN, and that change will no longer be required (and actually the sed command that tries that will fail). I have proposed patches to both tripleo-ci and oooq-extras [2], which allow compatibility with the current and future DLRN.

Would it be possible to get some reviews on these patches? We need that functionality in DLRN and want to avoid breaking the TripleO gate.

Thanks,
Javier

[1] - https://softwarefactory-project.io/r/#/q/status:open+project:DLRN+branch:master+topic:modular-build-drivers
[2] - https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:dlrn-modular-build-drivers