[openstack-dev] [keystone][monasca][congress][senlin][telemetry] authenticated webhook notifications

Eric K ekcs.openstack at gmail.com
Thu May 3 19:49:38 UTC 2018

Question to the projects which send or consume webhook notifications
(telemetry, monasca, senlin, vitrage, etc.), what are your
supported/preferred authentication mechanisms? Bearer token (e.g.
Keystone)? Signing?

Any pointers to past discussions on the topic? My interest here is having
Congress consume and send webhook notifications.

I know some people are working on adding the keystone auth option to
Monasca's webhook framework. If there is a project that already does it,
it could be a very helpful reference.

Thanks very much!