[openstack-dev] [keystone] [policy] no policy meeting today

Lance Bragstad lbragstad at gmail.com
Wed May 2 14:17:44 UTC 2018

Hi all,

I'm going to cancel the policy meeting today since attendance has been
waning the last month or two and there are no items on the agenda.

We should discuss whether or not we want to continue using this meeting.
At this point, most of the policy work is in helping projects consume
outcomes from those meetings.The meeting was originally proposed to help
design a better policy system across OpenStack and figure out how to
move towards it. If we feel we've come up with a direction that achieves
that, I'm happy to summarize things and drop the bi-weekly meeting.
Otherwise, if there are use cases we need to tackle next, we can
continue holding the meeting.

Thoughts?

Lance