[openstack-dev] [neutron] How to specify OpenStack version for Zuul tests?

Sangho Shin sangho at opennetworking.org
Wed May 2 06:10:00 UTC 2018

Hello,

Is there any way to specify the OpenStack version for Zuul test?

Currently, neteworking-onos project is very outdated, and I need to create a stable version for the codes for each OpenStack version (Ocata/Pike/Queens).
Each version of OpenStack has different requirements in particular neutron libs, and it seems that Zuul is using the master version of OpenStack for testing my codes for Ocata.

Thank you,

Sangho