[openstack-dev] OpenStack PTG Update

Jimmy McArthur jimmy at openstack.org
Tue May 1 20:20:51 UTC 2018

Hey everyone,

Good news! We have extended the early bird registration for the upcoming
PTG in Denver to May 18, 6:59 UTC. After that time, the price will
increase from USD $199 to USD $399.

Please keep in mind that the OpenStack Foundation doesn’t profit on
these events. Our goal is to provide the absolute best community
experience/opportunity/value for the money.

If you are concerned about cost and your organization will not fund your
travel, you can apply for Travel Support
<https://openstackfoundation.formstack.com/forms/travelsupportptg_denver_2018>.
If we can answer any further questions about the cost or cost increase,
just let us know.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in Denver!
Jimmy