[openstack-dev] [nova] VMware NSX CI - no longer running?

Chris Dent cdent+os at anticdent.org
Wed Mar 28 16:43:56 UTC 2018

On Wed, 28 Mar 2018, melanie witt wrote:

> Can anyone from the vmware subteam comment on whether or not the vmware
> third-party CI is going to be fixed or if it has been abandoned?

I've got no substantive information yet, but for the sake of the
thread not looking ignored, I can report that the beacons have been
lit within the team that cares for such things and there should be
some progress soon. Given that there hasn't been awareness in that
group of the flakiness, we'll probably use that as the starting
point: enhanced observability.

And go from there to reach some measure of better.

Long term it would be sweet to zuulv3 on a legit cluster, with more
tests being run than just the chunk of tempest that happens now.

If nobody else has posted something more helpful by tomorrow UTC,
I'll chase.