[openstack-dev] [nova] VMware NSX CI - no longer running?

melanie witt melwittt at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 16:07:49 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

We were reviewing a bug fix for the vmware driver [0] today and we
noticed it appears that the VMware NSX CI is no longer running, not even
on only the nova/virt/vmwareapi/ tree.

 From the third-party CI dashboard, I see some claims of it running but
when I open the patches, I don't see any reporting from VMware NSX CI [1].

Can anyone from the vmware subteam comment on whether or not the vmware
third-party CI is going to be fixed or if it has been abandoned?

Thanks,
-melanie

[0] https://review.openstack.org/557377
[1] http://ci-watch.tintri.com/project?project=nova&time=7+days