[openstack-dev] [openstack-ansible] Stepping down from OpenStack-Ansible core

Jesse Pretorius Jesse.Pretorius at rackspace.co.uk
Tue Mar 27 11:11:01 UTC 2018

Ah Major, we shall definitely miss your readiness to help, positive attitude and deep care for setenforce 1. Oh, and then there're the gifs... so many gifs...

While I am inclined to [1], I shall instead wish you well while you [2]. (

[1] https://media.giphy.com/media/1BXa2alBjrCXC/giphy.gif
[2] https://media.giphy.com/media/G6if3AWViiNdC/giphy.gif