[openstack-dev] [Neutron][vpnaas]

vidyadhar reddy vidyadharreddy68 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:05:28 UTC 2018

Hello,

Can we setup multiple vpnaas site to site connections on a single router?

can a single router handle two or more site to site connections using
vpnaas?

i have tried this setup using three clouds and interconnecting them via
star topology using vpnaas, the newly created vpn site connections is going
to down state.

https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1318550

in the above link they mentioned that it is a design constraint with
vpnaas, though the scenario which i tested is not similar to the one
described in the link above, the basic idea is to have multiple site to
site connections on a single router,

kindly let me know if this is fixed already.

thanks in advance

BR
vidyadhar reddy