[openstack-dev] [nova] EC2 cleanup ?

Artom Lifshitz alifshit at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 18:30:24 UTC 2018

> That is easier said than done. There have been a couple of related attempts
> in the past:
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/266425/
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/282872/
>
> I don't remember exactly where those fell down, but it's worth looking at
> this first before trying to do this again.

Interesting. [1] exists, and I'm pretty sure that we ship it as part
of Red Hat OpenStack (but I'm not a PM and this is not an official Red
Hat stance, just me and my memory), so it works well enough. If we
have things that depend on our in-tree ec2 api, maybe we need to get
them moved over to [1]?

[1] https://github.com/openstack/ec2-api