[openstack-dev] [PTLS] Project Updates & Project Onboarding

Kendall Nelson kennelson11 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 22:14:47 UTC 2018

Hello!

Project Updates[1] & Project Onboarding[2] sessions are now live on the
schedule!

We did as best as we could to keep project onboarding sessions adjacent to
project update slots. Though, given the differences in duration and the
number of each we have per day that got increasingly difficult as the days
went on, hopefully what is there will work for everyone.

If there are any speakers you need added to your slots, or any conflicts
you need addressed, feel free to email speakersupport at openstack.org and
they should be able to help you out.

Thanks!

-Kendall Nelson (diablo_rojo)