[openstack-dev] [horizon] [heat-dashboard] Horizon plugin settings for new xstatic modules

Kaz Shinohara ksnhr.tech at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 01:02:41 UTC 2018

Hi Ivan, Horizon folks,

Now totally 8 xstatic-** repos for heat-dashboard have been landed.

In project-config for them, I've set same acl-config as the existing
xstatic repos.
It means only "xstatic-core" can manage the newly created repos on gerrit.
Could you kindly add "heat-dashboard-core" into "xstatic-core" like as
what horizon-core is doing ?

xstatic-core
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/385,members

heat-dashboard-core
https://review.openstack.org/#/admin/groups/1844,members

Of course, we will surely touch only what we made, just would like to
manage them smoothly by ourselves.
In case we need to touch the other ones, will ask Horizon team for help.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kaz